Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com> on 2012/12/25 23:15:14 UTC

Best way to set up a handler for 'Internal error'

When running in production mode and an error occurs Wicket will display
'Internal error/return to home page'.

What is the best place to put in a hook or a listener to be activated
when this occurs so that we can have an email sent to an admin or log
extra details etc.,

Yours sincerely,

Chris Colman

Re: Best way to set up a handler for 'Internal error'

Posted by Nick Pratt <nb...@gmail.com>.
Does Application getExceptionSettings().setUnexpectedExceptionDisplay( xxxx
); help?

Look at DefaultExceptionMapper (which I think you can also set in
Application.init() )

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.
>hi,
>add your IRequestCycleListener which onexception checks if it's the
>exception you want to
>log/mail ,if it's then do so.

Ah! That looks like what I need!
Thanks.