Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2004/02/01 21:23:03 UTC

Re: Response not XHTML-comliant when using

Use this instead in your tiles:

I validate my tiles xhtml & the only error I ever get is one saying that
I shouldn't be using the onclick event due to accessibility issues.

Adam

struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.16 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 Debian

Re: Response not XHTML-comliant when using

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
On 02/03/2004 12:35 PM Andreas Amstutz wrote:
> Ok folks, thanks for the input on this topic.
>
> The quick and dirty solution for my problem was to download the
> struts source. Changing the xhtml class member's default value
> from 'false' to 'true' and buid it.
> Ohh, I really should have done that much earlier!

Andreas,
if I remember correctly, I didn't get the error you were getting and I
suggested a solution but didn't see any feedback.

Did you try it? The <html:xhtml /> in each tile?

Did you log a bug?

Adam