Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Paolo Patierno <pp...@live.com> on 2016/01/18 08:51:36 UTC

AMQP Essentials refcard on resources page

Hi all,
today my "AMQP Essentials" refcard was published on DZone web site :
https://dzone.com/refcardz/amqp-essentials
I was wondering if it could be useful to add its link inside the resources page (https://qpid.apache.org/resources.html) of the Apache Qpid web site.
Thanks,Paolo.

Paolo PatiernoSenior Software Engineer

Windows Embedded & IoTMicrosoft Azure Advisor
Twitter : @ppatierno
Linkedin : paolopatierno
Blog : DevExperienceBlog : Embedded101

Re: AMQP Essentials refcard on resources page

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 01/18/2016 10:20 AM, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> Nice work Paolo! I have added a link to the refcard alongside the
> others on the resources page.

Thanks Robbie!

Re: AMQP Essentials refcard on resources page

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Nice work Paolo! I have added a link to the refcard alongside the
others on the resources page.

Robbie

Posted by Paolo Patierno <pp...@live.com>.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Paolo Patierno <pp...@live.com>.
Ohps ... of course it's a typo I knew about it ... sorry for the mistake.
By the way, it's impossible to fix the refcard now :-(

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.