Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Joe Latty <jo...@tias.com.au> on 2004/03/05 01:09:55 UTC

[Woody] Button Focus

If I have a form which contains a repeater, example being the sample
form in the woody blocks,  focus goes to the first submit button on the
form.

In the sample XMLBinding form, for instance, if I enter an email address
and then hit enter it will submit the "Add Contact" button. Adding a
contact row rather than submitting the form.

This is a bug as far as our users are concerned (we have many forms with
repeaters and mutliple buttons).
There are times where we have only a "Remove" type button. Therefore
when a user hits enter a row is removed, when they expected the form to
be submitted.

Joe