Posted to dev@zipkin.apache.org by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/09 01:53:17 UTC

will move zipkin-azure to the (OpenZipkin) attic tomorrow

Hi, all.

We had a problem with abandonment of the zipkin-azure and
docker-zipkin-azure repositories. Tomorrow, I plan to move these two
the attic. In the last week no one has replied otherwise, and we knew
it was dead before that notification happened
https://github.com/openzipkin/zipkin-azure/issues/52

Can someone with access please take zipkin-azure and
docker-zipkin-azure off the status page?
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/zipkin.html

-A

Re: will move zipkin-azure to the (OpenZipkin) attic tomorrow

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
thank you!

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adrian,