Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Venkatesh Laguduva <lb...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/14 06:06:23 UTC

HermesJMS connects to ActiveMQ Connections without username and password

Hi,
I have a created a ActiveMQConnectionFactory with the following properties:
brokerUrl=tcp://localhost:xxxxx username='testx' password='testy'

When I tried to connect the connections created using the above ActiveMQ
connection factory from HermesJMS, they connect without the username and
password.

Is this a bug? if not, how to fail it when the username and password were
not given?

Thanks & Regards
Venkatesh Laguduva

Re: HermesJMS connects to ActiveMQ Connections without username and password

Posted by Venkatesh Laguduva <lb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Torsten, it worked

Thanks & Regards
Venkatesh Laguduva