Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/22 16:35:06 UTC

Solr XSLT Problems

I use Solr 4.5.1 and run xslt examples on it. "*Whenever*" I make a request

q=*:*&wt=xslt&tr=example.xsl

Sometimes it says me there are 0 records sometimes 30 (actually there is
30).

I tried some other  xsls and it is same. I t does not work every time.

Are there any body who had same issue?

Thanks;
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Solr XSLT Problems

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I investigated the reason. There was unstability at some folders of my
test system.