Posted to users@camel.apache.org by siddhesh <si...@persistent.co.in> on 2015/12/10 09:43:24 UTC

Placeholder of Camel from tag is not getting updated with new values

Hi All,
I have my publicAddress property defined in Spring XML and using it in Java
DSL(Route builders). Value of 'publicAddress' comes from Web GUI.

<util:properties id="service-properties">
    <prop key="publicAddress"></prop></util:properties>

I was previously using Camel 2.10 and have switched to 2.15.

Following code is used to create Route builders which has different public
addresses. With this code in place, if I create second Route builder, value
of 'publicAddress' does not gets updated. RouteBuilder gets created with old
value of 'publicAddress'

from(abcd+ ":"+ serviceName+ "://{{publicAddress}}?loggingEnabled=
{{loggingEnabled}}").routeId(xyz + serviceName + "Route");

I tried using properties:{{publicAddress}} but that gave me null value. Any
idea which placeholder I need to use to resolve this issue ?

Re: Placeholder of Camel from tag is not getting updated with new values

Posted by siddhesh <si...@persistent.co.in>.
Pals, is this the issue same as mentioned in  defect  CAMEL-9124
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-9124? >   ?