Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Кибер <cy...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/30 12:33:08 UTC

Fwd: problem with user room auto-leaving

Hello!

Advise, please:

My computer:
Intel Core2Duo 2.66
RAM 8Gb
Kubuntu 14.04
Local net, all computers is in one room.

I installed OM v.3.0.3, and detect problems: just only 2 interlocutors, but
-

1) Periodically one of videoframes is freeze. Sound is stil exists, but
video id freezed.

2) User is disappeared from room on other side. That is - after several
minutes of talking: for current user it is ok, two frames with video, but
for another user - frame is closed, in left bottom angle there is text
"user leaved room". But! Sound from this user is still exists!

After long googling, i could not find anything about this. I replaced OM to
2.2.0.
Now first problem seems to be absent, but second it is still exists.

How do I overcome this error?
I think to install OM 1. :(

Thank you!

Re: problem with user room auto-leaving