Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Siddhartha Argollo <sl...@tre-ba.gov.br> on 2006/02/06 15:34:04 UTC

Problem with Form in IE6?

Hi there!

Is anyone else having this problem with form submissions in IE6?
When I try to submit a form in IE 6, I keep returning to the home-page
and the listener method is not executing. The same page works fine in
firefox.
To be sure that I wasn’t making mistakes, I copy-and-pasted the example
found at the quick start of the tapestry page.
I’m using tapestry 4.0, but this was happing with the beta versions too.
I really don’t know if this is a bug or just my lacking of experience in
tapestry.

Thanks for any help.

Siddhartha Argollo
slargollo@tre-ba.gov.br