Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com> on 2003/02/03 17:55:08 UTC

Nightly builds

I am trying to get nightly builds running for Turbine and Torque...  The
problem is that I can't seem to figure out how to get Maven to
accomplish this for me.

I found the <dist> goal which will build the released versions.  I also
see that in the POM there is is <distributionDirectory/> tag.  I would
also need a <snapshot/> tag as well for deploying the nightly builds.

I understand that Gump does produce nightly builds but the naming
convention does not work well for Turbine.  I need the filename to
reflect the version for which the snapshot applies.  At the moment I
have Turbine 2.2.1, Turbine 2.3, Torque 3.0.1 and Torque 3.1.

Could someone give me some insight on how I might accomplish this?