Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by reddibabu <re...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/21 09:52:25 UTC

Unable to crawl and index pdf metadata into Solr from Nutch

Hi,

I am using Nutch 1.7 and Solr 4.5

I can able to crawl any PDF from Nutch side and it can display some metadata
on terminal by using  "bin/nutch indexchecker
http://www.master.netseven.it/files/262-Nutch.pdf". But I am not able to
index same pdf details into Solr.

I got some "INFO:parse.ParseSegment -
http://master.netseven.it/files/262-Nutch.pdf skipped. Content of size
371452 was truncated to 62630" on terminal

Is there any size limit for PDF and let me know how to set unlimit (-1) to
PDF content ?

Please any one assist me on the same

Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to crawl and index pdf metadata into Solr from Nutch

Posted by remi tassing <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

modify the default value of http.content.limit and/or ftp.content.limit
value accordingly.
This problem has nothing to do with the format but the content size

Remi