Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/24 15:53:14 UTC

Please welcome the newest committer - Hernan Cunico

In recognition of his contributions, the Geronimo PMC has extended an
offer of committer karma to Hernan Cunico and he has accepted. Please
welcome me in congratulating Hernan for his contributions thus far and
many more to come.

Keep up the great work, Hernan!

Bruce
);'

Apache Geronimo (http://geronimo.apache.org/)

Castor (http://castor.org/)

Re: Please welcome the newest committer - Hernan Cunico

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Hernan!!!!!

- sachin

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Hernan !

Cheers
Prasad

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
Congratulations Hernan!

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Great job on the doc Hernan.  Well deserved.

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks you all guys for all the welcome mails. I certainly look forward to keep up contributing with
documentation, web site updates and any other areas where I may help the project.

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
Congratulations! Great Work.

Regards
Anita

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Please welcome the newest committer - Hernan Cunico

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bharath <db...@gmail.com>.
Hearty Congrats Hernan. gr8 effort on building the confluence.

/Bharath

Re: Please welcome the newest committer - Hernan Cunico

Posted by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Hernan!

Regards,

John

Posted by Erik Daughtrey <er...@schemacity.org>.
Way to go, Hernan!

 On Friday 24 February 2006 09:53, Bruce Snyder wrote:
> In recognition of his contributions, the Geronimo PMC has extended an
> offer of committer karma to Hernan Cunico and he has accepted. Please
> welcome me in congratulating Hernan for his contributions thus far and
> many more to come.
>
> Keep up the great work, Hernan!
>
> Bruce
> --
> perl -e 'print
> unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'
>
> Apache Geronimo (http://geronimo.apache.org/)
>
> Castor (http://castor.org/)

Erik

Re: Please welcome the newest committer - Hernan Cunico

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
Congratulation and well deserved!

-dain

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Great addition!

Welcome.

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Congrats Hernan! Many thanks for your hard work on the docos.

Gianny

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Excellent news and great work Hernan!

Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn at earthlink.net

lose."   -- Jim Elliot

Re: Please welcome the newest committer - Hernan Cunico

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
On 2/24/2006 6:53 AM, Bruce Snyder wrote:

>In recognition of his contributions, the Geronimo PMC has extended an
>offer of committer karma to Hernan Cunico and he has accepted. Please
>welcome me in congratulating Hernan for his contributions thus far and
>many more to come.
>
>Keep up the great work, Hernan!

Great job Hernan!

Regards,
Alan

Re: Please welcome the newest committer - Hernan Cunico

Posted by Chris Cardona <ja...@yahoo.com>.
Congratulations Hernan! Nice work with the
documentations and web site!

chris

http://mail.yahoo.com