Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Hansen, Richard" <Ri...@westgroup.com> on 2001/04/25 23:48:54 UTC

VB to Apache Soap demo

Attached is a demo of connecting to Apache Soap from VB. I think all
necessary files are there. It only demonstrates usage of the MS Soap High
Level API.

Included is a Java soap server and client, a VB client, a wsdl file, and two
deployment descriptor files. One  deployment descriptor file works with
Apache soap java clients. The other  deployment descriptor works with java
and VB clients. Sorry, but there aren't too many comments in the code.

The demo shows how to pass strings as input and output and string arrays as
input and output. I have not gotten the complex object as an output parm to
VB working yet (nor the array of complex objects). Everything works fine
with the java test client. I will post this again when and if I get more
working

Have fun, but please do not email me for support

 <<vb-apache-demo.zip>>