Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Kevin Lo <ke...@apache.org> on 2001/12/28 10:56:05 UTC

Change HostNameLookups to HostnameLookups

Hi,

According to http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#hostnamelookups,
I suggest we would use "HostnameLookups" instead of "HostNameLookups".
What do you think? If no objection, I'll fix it, thanks.

Best regards,
Kevin.

Re: Change HostNameLookups to HostnameLookups

Posted by Allan Liska <al...@allan.org>.
Hello Kevin,

Friday, December 28, 2001, 4:56:05 AM, you wrote:

KL> Hi,

KL> According to http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#hostnamelookups,
KL> I suggest we would use "HostnameLookups" instead of "HostNameLookups".
KL> What do you think? If no objection, I'll fix it, thanks.

+1 It is listed as HostnameLookups in the httpd.conf file, so
changing it in the docs makes sense.

allan

--
allan