Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Simon Wang <si...@airbnb.com> on 2016/08/04 17:53:52 UTC

Unset `MAX_FILESIZE` for index table

Hi all,

Global index tables have `MAX_FILESIZE` automatically set upon creation. This option can be overridden by setting `MAX_FILESIZE = xx` in DDL. But how can we force it to be unset in DDL?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Simon

Re: Unset `MAX_FILESIZE` for index table

Posted by Simon Wang <si...@airbnb.com>.
Thanks Jean.

Yeah, I can do that in HBase shell for sure. I am wondering if there is a way to do it in Phoenix upon creation.

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
Hi,