Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Sylvain DENIS <sy...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/12 12:05:35 UTC

event in april in Belgium

Hello to everyone,

I'll take a stand for Apache OpenOffice in April in Belgium.

The event is public and there will be the Digital Public Areas of Wallonia.

Where can I find goodies Apache OpenOffice

Thank you for your response

--
Librement,

*Sylvain DENIS*
/_*Expert TIC, FLOSS & WEB*_/
_Mon gsm :_ +32 (0)499 219 802
_Mon identifiant SIP :_ sylvain_denis
_Mon adresse SIP :_ sylvain_denis@ippi.fr
_Mon numéro SIP :_ 889431260
_Mon website :_ http://www.denis-sylvain.be
---
/Évitez l'utilisation des protocoles propriétaires.
Utilisez Jitsi <https://jitsi.org/> et prenez un compte SIP gratuit sur
IPPI <https://www.ippi.fr>/

Re: event in april in Belgium

Posted by RA Stehmann <an...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de>.
Am 13.03.2013 00:32, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:

> As for gadgets, I don't think we have anything available besides what
> Mechtilde and Michael may have. And it makes sense to wait for the new
> logo before printing any new gadgets.

We have nothing, that's recent. Only historic stuff.

Regards
Michael

Re: event in april in Belgium

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Sylvain DENIS wrote:
> I'll take a stand for Apache OpenOffice in April in Belgium.
> The event is public and there will be the Digital Public Areas of Wallonia.
> Where can I find goodies Apache OpenOffice

What we have available in terms of leaflets to print is archived at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Conferences/FOSDEM/2013#Merchandising

As for gadgets, I don't think we have anything available besides what
Mechtilde and Michael may have. And it makes sense to wait for the new
logo before printing any new gadgets.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: event in april in Belgium