Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2012/11/06 13:00:35 UTC

releases

Hi All,

If the current vote thread is an indicator, we are starting to loose the momentum. Lets please take releases seriously.

Please do the testing and post feedback to [DISCUSS] thread.

Please post a explicit vote to the [VOTE] thread.

Note for gmail users. Gmails puts both threads as a single one. Please take time to find the original [VOTE] call and reply to it.

Also, lets take small incremental steps with releases, we are working opposite to 'release early - release often' principle.

Thanks,
Suresh