Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Gaurav Garg <gg...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/07 17:38:03 UTC

Cloudstack 4.14 - Hyper-V support for Server 2019

Hi Team

I am a new user, we are planning to use Cloudstack v4.14, the hosts'
machines are having Server 2019.
Can you please guide me if this version of hyper-v is supported (i.e.
2019)?

As the documentation, mainly talks about v2012 of the hyper-v support, so I
am not very sure, appreciate your feedback.

Regards
Gaurav

Re: Cloudstack 4.14 - Hyper-V support for Server 2019

Posted by Gaurav Garg <gg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot, for the quick responses :)

Regards
Gaurav

Posted by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com>.
Gaurav