Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr> on 2006/10/09 09:32:22 UTC

[FOR-311] Attachments lost

Hi,

    We have lost the attachments of the
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-311...

    I don't know haw to get them from the system used before JIRA.
    If someone tells me, I will get them back.

--
Salutations,
Cyriaque,

Re: [FOR-311] Attachments lost

Posted by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr>.
Ho, I have the right to delete attachments,
sorry,

Salutations,
Cyriaque,

Re: [FOR-311] Attachments lost

Posted by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr>.
Hi,

Re: [FOR-311] Attachments lost

Posted by "Gav..." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.
I have an account, I can get them later.

Gav...

<quote who="David Crossley">

--
Gav...