Posted to dev@kyuubi.apache.org by 3656562 <36...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2021/09/24 01:22:53 UTC

回复:[DISCUSS] Inconsistent package name in kyuubi-hive-jdbc module

+1, for option 4

在 2021年9月22日 14:52,Cheng Pan<ch...@apache.org> 写道:

Hi developers, Currently, we have a module named `kyuubi-hive-jdbc`, but the classes' package name lacks `hive`, for instance, `org.apache.kyuubi.jdbc.KyuubiDriver`, it's a bit inconsistent. I propose 3 change options to make it consistent. 1. remame `kyuubi-hive-jdbc` to `kyubbi-jdbc` 2. change pacakge `org.apache.kyuubi.jdbc` to `org.apache.kyuubi.jdbc.hive` 3. change pacakge `org.apache.kyuubi.jdbc` to `org.apache.kyuubi.hive.jdbc` I'd like to hear what other people think. Thanks, Cheng Pan