Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Magnus W <mw...@live.com> on 2012/12/12 08:17:53 UTC

Translation

Im intressted if I can be to any help in translating Apache OpenOffice 3.4 into Swedish. I have good skills in english and are a dedicated pc user.

Re: Translation

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com>.
Reg. Tamil Translation

I have gone through few pages of Tamil. They are not easily understandable
to ordinary Tamil speaking persons.  The problem is Tamil translation of
English words of computer related vocabulary may not be popular among many.
I am consulting few in this regard. I will let you know if there is any
development

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480