Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Kang Xiao <kx...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/09 15:56:49 UTC

回复: Storm and custom throttling

Hi Neelesh

Do you mean that you need a custom throttling logic by dropping some of the large volume messages? Maybe you can implement a spout to do that.

--
Best Regards!

肖康(Kang Xiao,<kxiao.tiger@gmail.com (mailto:kxiao.tiger@gmail.com)>)
Distributed Software Engineer

在 2014年3月6日 星期四,15:25,Neelesh 写道:

Posted by "肖康(Kang Xiao)" <kx...@gmail.com>.
hi Neelesh, you can implement the feature and contribute to storm.

--
Best Regards!
肖康(Kang Xiao)

在 2014年3月10日星期一,1:05,Neelesh 写道: