Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/28 04:21:21 UTC

JSecurityFilter.SECURITY_MANAGER_CONTEXT_KEY

In an effort to answer a previous question -- how to get the current
SecurityManager in a WebApp,  I stumbled into:
   JSecurityFilter.SECURITY_MANAGER_CONTEXT_KEY

It *seems* like a key in the servlet context for the Manager, but I
don't see it set anywhere and don't get any results with:

   WebApplication.get().getServletContext().getAttribute(
     JSecurityFilter.SECURITY_MANAGER_CONTEXT_KEY );

Am i missing something?

Thanks again!
ryan

Re: JSecurityFilter.SECURITY_MANAGER_CONTEXT_KEY

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
Makes sense, I was just temped to use it since it features so
prominently in the SecurityUtils class.

Also, i thought it would be interesting to have runtime debug info
telling you the SecurityManager state/settings.  This is more as a
learning exercise then a real use case.

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.