Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bob <b....@gmail.com> on 2015/03/20 13:48:19 UTC

Unable to evaluate variable if it includes dot sign

Hi,

If evaluate variable which includes dot sign in variable name as value
for new variable, second variable is not evaluating first variable.

For example:

User Defined Variables
     - test.var = Hi I'm test value

User Defined Variables
     - newVar = ${test.var} - value will be ${test.var} not "Hi I'm test
value".
     - newVar = ${__V(${test.var})} - value will be ${test.var} not "Hi
I'm test value".
     - newVar = ${__evalVar(${test.var})} - value will be null not "Hi
I'm test value".

Re: Unable to evaluate variable if it includes dot sign

Posted by Bob <b....@gmail.com>.
Please, ignore this message. It's working.