Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk> on 2016/07/27 11:21:55 UTC

Travis builds.

Hi
Travis CI builds are now working again [1], however to get them working I
had to turn off all tests. Once the tests dont produce quite as many false
negatives I will re-enable tests.

If you had a pull request at [2] and would like it Travis to build it to
verify it, you  will need to close and re-open it as unfortunately I can't
trigger builds in Travis.

The builds matrix currently covers OracleJDK8, OracleJDK7 and OpenJDK7. The
last build took 34 minutes with OpenJDK7 taking the longest time. I think
some recent changes may have impacted the build time which was < 20 minutes
yesterday. (Jenkins was reporting > 1h)

Travis does not save the build log, as the Sling build produces 18MB of log
output and Travis kills any job producing > 4MB of output or producing no
output for > 10 minutes. If you have a failing build on a Git pull request
then build locally.

Best Regards
Ian

1 https://travis-ci.org/apache/sling/builds/147719922