Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Bob Lannoy <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/02 12:13:23 UTC

Export broken?

Hi guys,

when I try to get the db-export through console I get no content.xml.
In the console log:
12:09:48.905 ERROR
org.apache.syncope.console.commons.HttpResourceStream - Unsuccessful
HTTP method to http://localhost:8090/syncope/rest/configuration/dbexport

If I call the url by hand I get the xml file.
I'm on the trunk.

best regards

Bob

Re: Export broken?

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 02/07/2012 12:13, Bob Lannoy wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> when I try to get the db-export through console I get no content.xml.
> In the console log:
> 12:09:48.905 ERROR
> org.apache.syncope.console.commons.HttpResourceStream - Unsuccessful
> HTTP method to http://localhost:8090/syncope/rest/configuration/dbexport
>
> If I call the url by hand I get the xml file.
> I'm on the trunk.

Bob,
please file an issue for this: it seems to be - again - linked to the
recent upgrade to HttpClient 4.2 :(

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/