Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Yang ZHONG <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/15 00:46:08 UTC

[SCA Java] Integration Test Case of WSDL2Java and Java2WSDL

Will do.

I'll browse the code base for existing or similar Test Case(s) related
to WSDL2Java or Java2WSDL.
If any one has any related info in mind to share, thanks in advance.

On 2/14/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> wrote:

> Yang ZHONG wrote:
> > I'll browse JIRA for WSDL2Java and Java2WSDL.
> > Let me know if particular one(s) has higher priority or some work not
> > yet in
> > JIRA.

> for

> 1099.

> >> Yang,
> >>
> >> Are you interested in helping with WSDL2Java + Java2WSDL? There is some
> >> work to do to integrate the SDO generation and make the most efficient
> >> use of the Axis2 code generators.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> --
> >> Jean-Sebastien

> I think it would be great to have integration test cases, for example
> generate Java from WSDL, generate WSDL from Java, verify that the
> generated Java/WSDL compiles/validates and can be consumed by the
> Tuscany runtime (use them to type services and references on a POJO
> component maybe).
>
> Once you have a good test scenario you can start adding variations like
> inline XSDs, XSDs in separate files, simple + complex types, nested
> complex types, one or more namespaces, WSDL faults etc, maybe start with
> the test WSDLs from Axis2.
>
> Having a basic scenario in place first would be great! and putting it
> together will probably bump into a number of issues and generate a bunch
> of JIRAs to work on :)
>
> --
> Jean-Sebastien

Yang ZHONG

Re: [SCA Java] Integration Test Case of WSDL2Java and Java2WSDL

Posted by Rick Rineholt <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yang,
Don't want to push you in any direction but since you are looking
wsdl2java tooling I can point out a specific Jira
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1108 if that's in your
interests.