Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Octav Chipara <oc...@cse.unl.edu> on 2000/07/11 22:20:11 UTC

Using your own schema ...

HI All,

I have a question for those that looked harder at the implementation of
SOAP. Can you use with any of the available versions your own encodings
for your SOAP messages? Is the SOAP module designed in such a manner to
support such a thing both on the client and the server side or everything
is hardcoded?

Thanks,
Octav

e-mail:         ochipara@cse.unl.edu
phone:		(402)472-9492
web page:	www.cse.unl.edu/~ochipara

Re: Using your own schema ...

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
Yes, absolutely. Just pick a URI to identify your encoding style,
register the serializers / deserializers for the encoding style
for your types, and then go.

Sanjiva.

Re: Using your own schema ...