Posted to user@hive.apache.org by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com> on 2013/05/04 15:18:05 UTC

HIVE-3979 in Hive 0.11

I see in the release notes for HIVE -3979

[HIVE-3979 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-3979>] - Provide
syntax for unescaped regex on rlike, and other regexp_* functions

Yet when I click on that JIRA there are not notes etc.  Could it be that
this was included by mistake?  I am curious, if this isn't a mistake, how
this was implemented.

Thanks!

John

Re: HIVE-3979 in Hive 0.11

Posted by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com>.
Bummer, ok thank you for fixing the release notes. :)

Re: HIVE-3979 in Hive 0.11

Posted by Carl Steinbach <cw...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,