Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2020/03/19 14:09:23 UTC

Re: UIMA RUTA NPE in RutaLiteralMatcher (UIMA-6915)

Hi, thanks for reminding about this issue.  (CCing the dev list, also)

Patches are welcome.  I note that the github mirror of this project is not
up-to-date, so please use the SVN source.

You can checkout the svn source from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/uv3/ruta-v3/tags/ruta-3.0.0/

This is the version 3 tag.  If you need to use the "trunk" you can do that too.

It would be great to include a simple test case as well :-)

-Marshall

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
obviously, Peter's reply (which I did not see) takes precedence :-)  -Marshall