Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Samuel Zhou <zh...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/27 23:20:12 UTC

Upgrade ssl.enabled.protocols to TLSv1.2

Hi,

In my previous server and consumer configuration, we have
set ssl.enabled.protocols=TLSv1 , but we want to
upgrade ssl.enabled.protocols=TLSv1.2 now. Since the default value of
ssl.enabled.protocols support 3 versions: v1, v1.1 and v1.2, what should I
do to force both broker and consumer to use TLSv1.2? Should I just set
ssl.enabled.protocols to TLSv1.2? Could I reuse the key store I generated
for TLSv1?

Thanks!
Samuel