Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <as...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/30 17:22:19 UTC

com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.Cause: java.net.ProtocolException: Server redirected too many times (20)

HiI am having issue with ibatis, the error i am getting is

Error occurred.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error
parsing XML. Cause: java.net.ProtocolException: Server redirected too many
 times (20)
java.net.ProtocolException: Server redirected too many  times (20)

How can i resolve this issue, it seems that from my server, it is not able
to reach http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd to validated the XML
file.

Is there a way i can download and copy this dtd in the same folder as xml
file, so dont ahve to go to internet to validate

The current xml file is as below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE sqlMap
PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
"http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">
<sqlMap namespace="POInternalData">

</sqlMap>

Ashish

Re: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.Cause: java.net.ProtocolException: Server redirected too many times (20)

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.
What specific version of iBATIS are you using. This should not be an issue.
I do development all the time offline and do not have this issue. Try the
following DOCTYPE declaration.
<!DOCTYPE sqlMap PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN" "
http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">

Brandon