Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "squallmat ." <sq...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/11 14:41:13 UTC

in form fileupload doesn't stay

Hi,

I have a form with different fields of text and one field with a t:Upload
of file,
when I have a submit fail, the data of the textfields stay, but the file
selection made is reinitialized.
Why the t:Upload doesn't act like the textfields ? Is there a way to make
it keep file selection at failed submit ?

Thanks in advance.

Re: in form fileupload doesn't stay

Posted by Chung Khanh Duy <ch...@gmail.com>.
You can persist the file.