Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/03 14:46:17 UTC

Kerberos changes affected quick-dev and full-dev

Hey guys,

Just a quick heads up, the kerberos related changes (797 and 793) that went
in last week had mpack changes.  This means that a new packer build needs
to be updated for quickdev to work.  Unfortunately, that didn't happen
*and* there's a follow-on bug (METRON-818) that also involves mpack changes
(https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/506).

Also, this change fixes a bug introduced in 797 with full-dev, so it's
getting high priority attention just right now.  I just wanted to send an
update and make sure everyone was aware of what's going on if you try
full-dev or quick-dev and it fails for you.  I expect 818 to get in quickly
(already has 2 +1s, so pretty much as soon as travis returns we'll commit),
which should fix full-dev.

Casey

Re: Kerberos changes affected quick-dev and full-dev

Posted by Michael Miklavcic <mi...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, thanks David!

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David!