Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 朱真龙 <18...@qq.com> on 2017/12/22 05:08:38 UTC

mismatch hdfs addr error when using kylin2.1 on two hadoop cluster

thank you for your attention first,I am a chinses kylin user that always read english documents but write little, and i know most of kylin developer are chinese 。so ,if you don't know what i mean,i will describe again in chinese。

     I am using kylin2.1.0 between two hadoop cluster (all configured HA) and hadoop have same version(2.7.1).  by now runing well with sample model  , but  not good in my own model which has many  columns encoding with dict。like this:

when  building cube , got error like this:

after looked into source code that the error metioned, find that the dictionary got hdfs path from hive table desc , and when checking before load these hfiles into hbase ,found hfiles and hbase table are on different hdfs cluster .

apache-kylin-2.1.0-src\apache-kylin-2.1.0\core-cube\src\main\java\org\apache\kylin\cube\CubeManager

so, could you tell me how could i do on this case ?

Re: mismatch hdfs addr error when using kylin2.1 on two hadoop cluster

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
When configure Kylin with two cluster (one for hive/mapreduce, the other
for hbase), need:

1. in kylin node, the core-site.xml uses Hive cluster's HDFS as default FS.
2. in kylin.properties, configure "kylin.storage.hbase.cluster-fs" to the
HDFS of HBase cluster

In your case, I guess you didn't configure 2); please double check

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re:mismatch hdfs addr error when using kylin2.1 on two hadoop cluster