Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Leonard Lausen <la...@apache.org> on 2021/02/24 20:41:48 UTC

Re: [EXTERNAL] [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 2.0.0.alpha.rc3

Joe Evans is currently (AFAIK) working on a exclusion-list to remove all non-
essential files from the release source archive, which includes
3rdparty/mkldnn/doc. I think we can wait for that comprehensive solution and keep
the 3rdparty/mkldnn/doc based on the WIP notice for this alpha release.