Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Blair Cruz <bl...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/18 06:43:47 UTC

Project Documentation layout

Is this a suitable list for maven 1.X questions?

If so, I have a few questions about the Project Documentation hierarchy.  Is
there any way I can have the links such as the changelog and links from the
project documentation listed without the dropdown?  Each menu, Project Info
and Project Reports only have a few links and I would like to list them
together.

I would like it to look like:

Project Documentation
-Project Team
-Change Log
-Developer Activity
-File Activity

I need to remove the Development Process external like as well.

Also, how do I remove links for the Mailing Lists and Project Dependencies?

Thanks for any help.

-Blair Cruz

Re: Project Documentation layout

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
I'm afraid you can't do any of those things with the current xdoc
plugin. I'd suggest to remove the standard maven generated project
documentation, using the maven.xdoc.includeProjectDocumentation
property, and build your own custom one.

HTH,
-Lukas