Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Brent L Johnson <br...@bjohnson.net> on 2004/02/10 20:00:32 UTC

Validation of Multiple Params

Not sure if that subject really explains what I'm trying
to do .. but here goes ..

Is there a way I can do a test like "if subject AND body
request parameters are null then..." ?

I mean.. I can check and have the form validator return
an error if subject is null, or body is null.. but what
about testing for both?  I want to throw an error if
someone attempts to send an email with an empty subject
and body (I could just do this on the clientside.. but
I'd rather not).  If either parameters are non-null
then follow the success branch of the formval action.

Thanks,

- Brent