Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Mike Young <mi...@gmail.com> on 2004/08/11 19:29:23 UTC

proxy portlet

The proxy portlet has some dependencies on pluto libs. Does this mean
that it will only run within the pluto container?

Re: proxy portlet

Posted by Jason Novotny <no...@aei.mpg.de>.
Hi Mike,

    I filed this a bug report on the their list a month ago as item 30
but so far nothing has been done to address this which is too bad. As
chief developer of GridSphere JSR 168 compliant portal, I would simply
like to use the ProxyPortlet too. Sun's JSF FacesPortlet is JSR 168
compliant and can be used right out-of-the-box, I don't understand why
the WSRP4J requires Pluto dependencies.

    Thanks, Jason