Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2006/03/27 18:11:56 UTC

Issues while trying to implement an aggregated report for the Clover plugin

Hi,

As I mentioned in some previous email, I'm trying to implement a use case
for the Clover plugin where a multimodule build will aggregate all Clover
databases to generate a consolidated report. I'm facing some issues:

1) How to execute the aggregated report as the last step in the multimodule
build? Right now the top level module build is done before the rest and thus
the clover dbs are not created yet...

2) Problem of accessing plugin configuration data. See
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2180

3) Problem of having multiple reports in one plugin. In this case one report
needs forking a custom lifecycle while the other must not fork a lifecycle.

Thanks
-Vincent