Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Pid <pi...@pidster.com> on 2011/08/10 22:13:05 UTC

Code grant

Hey,

We really need to address the Newcastle University copyright.

Lukasz, Maciej this would seem to be best addressed by you, as you are
there.  Can you let us know what the situation is please?

Re: Code grant

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 06/09/2011 15:10, Maciej Machulak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are still waiting for a reply from the University and it may take
> some time before it happens. Unfortunately, there is currently very
> little we can do ourselves. I believe the issue of the code grant will
> be sorted out very soon.
>
> Apologies for this delay, though.
>
> Kind regards,
> Maciej

Maciej, have the University responded yet, can you chase them at all?

Is there anything we can do?

Re: Code grant

Posted by Maciej Machulak <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 2 September 2011 00:53, Pid <pi...@pidster.com> wrote:
> On 10/08/2011 21:13, Pid wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> We really need to address the Newcastle University copyright.
>>
>> Lukasz, Maciej this would seem to be best addressed by you, as you are
>> there.  Can you let us know what the situation is please?
>
> I've seen no replies to this from committers.  Can you respond please?

Maciej Machulak
email: maciej.machulak@gmail.com
tel: +1 (650) 468-1528 (US)
tel: +44 7999 606 767 (UK)