Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us> on 2010/01/24 12:19:48 UTC

Resource JS

I recently configured apache to gzip my js files instead of going through tomcat.

Can this be done for the js files that are loaded as resources?

D/

Re: Resource JS

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Should be the same thing..

Re: Resource JS

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us>.
I'm using modjk.

Re: Resource JS

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.

Re: Resource JS

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Yeah you should be able to cache / compress resources with Apache http. If
your resources are dynamic (session dependant) then offcourse it's not
possible.

Re: Resource JS

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us>.

Re: Resource JS