Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by u15603 <u1...@hs-harz.de> on 2002/09/03 11:42:18 UTC

Nullpointer Exception - SessionTransformer

Hallo @ all,

I use cocoon 2.1dev and think I have a problem with the
SessionTransformer. With the attached  pipelinefragment I want to buil a
html-site. Therefor I aggregate some xml-documents in a nested aggregation.

In the pipeline "mobiharzauth-navigation-*" I want to integrate a login
xml-file, which should display some user information from the session
(Attechment). If I use no SessionTransform the tag <session:getxml
context="authentication" path="/"/> is integrate in my outpufile. But If
I use the SessionTransformer there is an Error like:

Thx in advance

Dirk

Error:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not read resource
file:/C:/Temp/tomcat/webapps/mh-portal/portal/resources/auth/login.xml:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.toSAX(SitemapSource.java:380)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.toSAX(AbstractEnvironment.java:478)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ContentAggregator.generate(ContentAggregator.java:155)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:506)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:477)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(SerializeNode.java:142)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:83)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:163)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:83)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.invoke(ActTypeNode.java:155)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:83)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:163)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(PipelineNode.java:157)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:155)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:327)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:309)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1000)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:260)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
    at
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
    at
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
    at
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2350)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
    at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:170)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
    at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:171)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
    at
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:174)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
    at
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
    at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:405)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:380)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:508)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:533)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

Pipeline:

<map:match pattern="mobiharzauth-**">
        <map:act type="auth-protect">
            <map:parameter name="handler" value="mobiharzhandler"/>

            <map:match pattern="mobiharzauth-portal-*">
                <map:aggregate element="document">
                    <map:part src="cocoon:/mobiharzfree-header"/>
                    <map:part src="cocoon:/mobiharzauth-content-{1}"/>
                </map:aggregate>
                <map:transform type="session"/>
                <map:serialize/>
            </map:match>

            <map:match pattern="mobiharzauth-content-*">
                <map:aggregate element="content">
                    <map:part src="cocoon:/mobiharzauth-navigation-{1}"/>
                    <map:part src="cocoon:/mobiharzauth-{1}"/>
                </map:aggregate>
                <map:transform type="session"/>
                <map:serialize/>
            </map:match>

            <map:match pattern="mobiharzauth-navigation-*">
                <map:aggregate element="menu">
                    <map:part src="cocoon:/mobiharzauth-toc"/>
                    <map:part src="cocoon:/mobiharzauth-login"/>
                </map:aggregate>
                <map:transform type="session"/>
                <map:serialize/>
            </map:match>

            <map:match pattern="mobiharzauth-*">
                <map:generate src="portal/resources/auth/{1}.xml"/>
                    <map:transform type="session"/>
                <map:serialize/>
            </map:match>

        </map:act>
</map:match>

login.xml:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<login xmlns:session="http://cocoon.apache.org/session/1.0">
        <tbody>
                    <session:getxml context="authentication"
path="/authentication/ID"/>
        </tbody>
</login>

Re: Nullpointer Exception - SessionTransformer

Posted by u15603 <u1...@hs-harz.de>.
Thanks for your rapid answer!  I'am looking forward to the solution of
this bug!

Dirk

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.