Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Raphaël Delaporte <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/08 18:12:03 UTC

Multicast routing with different messages

Hi,

I saw in the doc that the multicast / recipient list just allow to send the
same message.
I'd like to have multicast operation but I don't want to send the same
message, but I want to have different messages to each endpoints (with the
same content).

Is it possible ?

Thanks.

Raphaël

Re: Multicast routing with different messages

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi
Here is an easy way to meet your requirement.

from("direct:start").multicast("direct:A", "direct:B", "direct:C");
from("direct:A").processor("You can change the message here").to("You
endpoint A");
from("direct:B").processor("You can change the message here").to("You
endpoint B")
from("direct:C").processor("You can change the message here").to("You
endpoint C")

Willem