Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by cy...@yahoo.com on 2004/06/23 23:19:14 UTC

WEBDAV error - "date and time string"

I'm trying to use the Adobe GoLive 7.0 WEBDAV client with a Tomcat
5.0.27.  When I attempt to connect, GoLive reports

Date and time operations cannot be performed on this resource.

and provides the status

Server Error: The date and time string (last modified) sent by the
server for resource "/" is not in ISO8601- or RFC0822-format

The archive for tomcat-user has a message from 2002 with the same
complaint, but no response.  Anyone know what the I have to do to get Tomcat
and GoLive to be nice?

RE: WEBDAV error - "date and time string"

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Right now, now idea. Let me have a look and get back to you.

Mark