Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Jimmy Selgen Nielsen <ji...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/12 12:16:59 UTC

camel-sjms, Batch Message support and InOut ?

From what i can tell, the sjms component doesn’t support sending batch messages with the InOut ExchangePattern ?
The InOnly producer seems to do it right, by casting the message body to a Collection<Message>, where the InOutProducer simply calls makeJmsMessage()

I looked over the documentation, but can’t find any hints as to if this is working as intended ?

I need to send multiple batch messages within the same commit scope, which rules out camel-jms, and sjms seems like it would fit the bill, if only it worked :)

/J