Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by xie min <xi...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/23 11:59:16 UTC

Confuse about state save and restore

Hi ererynoe :-)
I am a new guy to jsf, and I have confuse something about the state save and
restore behavior of the jsf. (myfaces 1.1.1)
I have two pagas, first one is the login page, after login, the second page
show something to the user. Afater user login, I press the back button of
the browser and return back to the login page(*no new request happen*), and
then submit a new login request, but this time I cannot forward to the
second page.
When I debugging , I found that when I submit the second login request, the
jsf cannot restore the view of the login page, so it just create a new one
and skip the rest phase cycle, so the response will remain in the login
page. But when I submit the login request again(the third times), the jsf
restone the view correctly just like the first submit.
I confuse that why the jsf cannot restore the view in the second submit
after I return back to the login page? It wasnot the first time to access
the login page, so the view of the login page should be exist, is that
right?

Any suggestion is helpfull, thx.
-xiemin