Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2022/08/03 14:40:14 UTC

Re: [Experiment] CouchDB Monthly Developer Meeting

Hi all,

Here’s the meeting info:

Topic: CouchDB Developer Monthly
Time: Aug 3, 2022 06:00 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
        Every month on the First Wed

Monthly: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/tZIkf-mupzkqGtEDuJGLC0qDbd__vD0NBpNy/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGupzMqHN2XsBmCRpwAHYqgc-7xmHpfjbd4uArPJAxwMhLSNOZ9DaRbQPby

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86980692005?pwd=cXNGbXNFR3l1NERMazVKZnlPU1NHdz09

Meeting ID: 869 8069 2005
Passcode: 844221
One tap mobile
+15642172000,,86980692005#,,,,*844221# US
+16469313860,,86980692005#,,,,*844221# US

Dial by your location
        +1 564 217 2000 US
        +1 646 931 3860 US
        +1 669 444 9171 US
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 386 347 5053 US

Meeting ID: 869 8069 2005
Passcode: 844221
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kWhDCM0Z

Best
Jan
—

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Thanks all for coming, this was fun! :)

Find here the meeting notes complete with a link to the recording in video and audio: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-LZ0KoDkS8wvTBOV0JtWEC3qI252H8_9QsxoDvqXNp4

The notes document is set so anyone can comment if anything should be corrected.

If anyone has any questions, do not hesitate, but please ask them here :)

—

Also note that this was not a formal CouchDB meeting where project decisions were made, those can only happen on this mailing list.

The meeting found consensus around the top handful features that should make for a good CouchDB 4.0 release and we’ll use future meetings to deep dive into those topics specifically. But all that will come out of that will recommendations for this mailing list and none of this is a foregone conclusion.

Best
Jan
—

24/7 Observation for your CouchDB Instances:
https://opservatory.app