Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@bea.com> on 2005/05/20 02:02:13 UTC

beehive release status

All--

   As I'm sure many of you have noticed, we've been making progress
toward doing another release; given the current state of things, I'd
like to start that process in the next week or so.

   Release early, release often.  :)

   Unfortunately, we're not going to be able to go for a "Final" release
as the JSR 181 TCK is not yet public and not passable until it is so.
Given that, seems we're headed toward a milestone.

   At this point, we've got a handful of issues that have yet to be
resolved or moved from the "V1" Fix Version in JIRA.  These are:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-561
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-558
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-658

Fortunately, in this list I don't see any BLOCKERs.

If you've got patches to go into SVN, please use care to not destabilize
the tree!  We're looking pretty good right now in terms of stability and
the test pass rates.

   :)

   And, feel free to grab a nightly and check it out!

   Questions / comments / thoughts?

Eddie